Publicado por Raul Barral Tamayo en Jueves, 10 de enero, 2013
Copyright © David Allen, 2001.
In today’s world, yesterday’s methods just don’t work. Veteran coach and management consultant David Allen shares the breakthrough methods for stress-free performance that he has introduced to tens of thousands of people across the country.
Allen’s premise is simple: our productivity is directly proportional to our ability to relax. Only when our minds are clear and our thoughts are organized can we achieve effective productivity and unleash our creative potential.
From core principles to proven tricks, Getting Things Done can transform the way you work, showing you how to pick up the pace without wearing yourself down. Learn how to:
- Apply the “do it, delegate it, defer it, drop it” rule to get your in-box to empty
- Reassess goals and stay focused in changing situations
- Plan and unstick projects
- Overcome feelings of confusion, anxiety, and being overwhelmed
- Feel fine about what you’re not doing
David Allen has been called one of the world’s most influential thinkers on productivity and has been a keynote speaker and facilitator for such organizations as New York Life, the World Bank, the Ford Foundation, L.L. Bean, and the U.S. Navy. He is president of The David Allen Company and has more than twenty years experience as a management consultant and executive coach.
Leer el resto de esta entrada »
Publicado en libros | Etiquetado: apuntes, David Allen, english, Getting Things Done, libros, remarks, Time management | Deja un Comentario »
Publicado por Raul Barral Tamayo en Viernes, 7 de octubre, 2011
Publicado en youtube | Etiquetado: brief remarks, Commencement speech, english, Steve Jobs, youtube | 1 comentario
Publicado por Raul Barral Tamayo en Miércoles, 1 de junio, 2011
Publicado en poker, youtube | Etiquetado: english, high-stakes-poker, poker | Deja un Comentario »
Publicado por Raul Barral Tamayo en Miércoles, 25 de mayo, 2011
Publicado en poker | Etiquetado: english, high-stakes-poker, poker | Deja un Comentario »
Publicado por Raul Barral Tamayo en Viernes, 13 de mayo, 2011
Richard St. John’s 8 secrets of success. What leads to success?
Now you can find a small resume with the ideas the presentation is based on.
- Big eight things that lead to success: passion, work, good, focus, push, serve, ideas & persist.
- Do it for love, not money. If you do it for love the money comes anyway.
- To be successful put your nose down in something and get damn good at it.
- There is no magic. It’s practice, practice, practice.
- I think it all has to do with focusing yourself at one thing.
- Push yourself. Phisically, mentally, you gotta push, push, push.
- You gotta push through shyness and self-doubt.
- There is no magic in creativity, it’s just doing very simple things: listen, observe, be curious, ask questions, problem solve, make connections.
- Persist through failure, through crap (Criticism, Rejection, Assholes, Pressure).
Publicado en ted | Etiquetado: english, ted | Deja un Comentario »