Home with God by Neale Donald Walsch – Brief Remarks
Posted by Raul Barral Tamayo en Lunes, 21 de septiembre, 2009
Nothing has frightened or fascinated us more than the experience that we call ‘death’. Now, in what very well could be the most profound of all his CWG books, bestselling author Neale Donald Walsch asks the questions that we have all wanted to ask, and receives answers we have all been waiting for, in this deeply moving and highly personal dialogue with Deity.
Home with God is the definitive spiritual work on death and dying, offering new insights, deep wisdom and peace of mind, for the terminally ill, family members of the dying, hospital and medical professionals, members of the clergy, and everyone encountering death.
Home with God logically completes Neale Donald Walsch’s dialogue with God, exploring the process by which we end our lives here on earth and begin our so-called After Life experience. A book of comfort, hope and surprising revelation, Home with God is an astonishing, deeply healing, and reassuring spiritual classic.
Comments extracted from the book, they could be right or wrong, you decide for yourself:
- The message of Home with God may be one of the most hopeful and helpful that humanity has ever received.
- Everybody is doing everything for themselves … When you understand that his is true even about dying, you will never fear dying again.
- Everything that is happening to you is happening through you. And everything that is happening through you is happening for you.
- It is impossible to live or to die without God, but it is not impossible to think that you are.
- True victimization does not exist.
- There is no truth except the truth that exists within you. Everything else is what someone is telling you.
- No matter which way you go, you cannot fail to get Home.
- You have nothing to learn. You have only to remember.
- Do not confuse what is in your heart with what is in your mind. What is in your mind has been put there by others. What is in your heart is what you carry with you of me.
- Your soul is seeking to experience what it knows.
- Feeling is the language of the soul.
- All souls find peace after their death. Not all souls find peace before it.
- There are no victims and there are no villains in the world.
- The subconscious is the place of experience at which you do not know about, or consciously create, your reality.
- The conscious level is the place of experience at which you know about, and create, your reality with some awareness of what you are doing.
- The superconscious level is the place of experience at which you know about, and create, your reality with full awareness of what you are doing. It is the part of you that holds the larger agenda of the soul.
- The tools of creation: thought, word and deed.
- You are all At Cause in the matter of everything that is going on in your life, including your death.
- Nothing you have done is so horrible, nothing you have had happen to you is so beyond repair, that it cannot be healed.
- God cannot be offended or damaged in any way.
- There are those who say that seeing is believing. I am telling you that believing is seeing.
- Objective observation is impossible. Nothing which is observed is unaffected by the observer.
- Hell does not exist. There simply is no such place.
- The Formula for All Life. Hope is the doorway to belief, belief is the doorway to knowing, knowing is the doorway to creation, and creation is the doorway to experience. Experience is the doorway to expression, expression is the doorway to becoming, becoming is the activity of all Life and the only function of God.
- You are all my messengers. Every one of you. You are all sending a message to life about life through your own life, lived.
- Your journey is not an endless search for God, it is and endless experience of God.
- Like Don Quixote. Some people experience life as hellish, while others experience it as heaven on earth.
- The first stage of the death process releases you from your body. Second from your mind. Third from your soul.
- Nearly every person who is dying is not dying for the first time.
- Holy Inquiry: Do you want to stay?
- Dying is something you do for you.
- You are the cause of your own death. This is always true, no matter where, or how, you die.
- You cannot die against your will.
- No path back Home is better than any other path.
- Death is never a tragedy. It is always a gift.
- You and God are one. There is no separation between you.
- Death does not exist.
- You cannot change Ultimate Reality, but you can change your experience of it.
- It is the desire of All That Is to Know itself in Its Own Experience. This is the reason for all of Life.
- Life is eternal.
- The timing and the circumstancies of death are always perfect.
- The death of every person always serve the agenda of every other person who is aware of it. That is why they are aware of it. Therefore, no death, and no life, is ever “wasted”. No one ever dies “in vain”.
- Birth and death are the same thing.
- You are continually in the act of creation, in life and in death.
- There is no such thing as the end of evolution.
- Death is reversible.
- In death you will be freeted by all of your loved ones, those who have died before you and those who will die after you.
- Free Choice is the act of pure creation, the signature of God, and your gift, your glory, and your power forever and ever.
- His official site.
- Conversations with God (CwG).
- Occult: Conversations with a god.
- His blog.
- Criticism of author.
- Amazon reviews.
This man is one of the latest spiritual gurus i’m aware of, having read most of him books i think there are some discrepances that could tell that he is making all of this up, but hey, in any case he would be telling such beautiful lies that i’ll keep tuned in by now :).