RIP Steve Jobs. Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.
Posted by Raul Barral Tamayo en Viernes, 7 de octubre, 2011
Comments extracted from the video, they could be right or wrong, you decide for yourself:
- I never graduated from college.
- You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect looking backwards. You have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.
- Believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart even when it leads you off the well worn path, and that will make all the difference.
- Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
- You’ve got to find what you love. And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers.
- Your work is gonna fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. And don’t settle. As with all the matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.
- If today was the last day of my life, would i want to do what I am about to do today? Whenever the answer has been “No” for too many days in a row I know I need to change something.
- Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Almost everything, all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrasment of failure, these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.
- Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.
- Death is very likely the single best invention of life. It’s life change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new.
- Your time is limited so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- Don’t be trapped by dogma which is living with the results of others’ people thinking.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinion drown out your own inner voice.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish. I have always wished that to myself.