Richard St. John’s 8 secrets of success. What leads to success?
Now you can find a small resume with the ideas the presentation is based on.
- Big eight things that lead to success: passion, work, good, focus, push, serve, ideas & persist.
- Do it for love, not money. If you do it for love the money comes anyway.
- To be successful put your nose down in something and get damn good at it.
- There is no magic. It’s practice, practice, practice.
- I think it all has to do with focusing yourself at one thing.
- Push yourself. Phisically, mentally, you gotta push, push, push.
- You gotta push through shyness and self-doubt.
- There is no magic in creativity, it’s just doing very simple things: listen, observe, be curious, ask questions, problem solve, make connections.
- Persist through failure, through crap (Criticism, Rejection, Assholes, Pressure).